My great friend Steve Bryant has written an excellent blog post on the use of midi mock-ups as a compositional tool – really a must-read for any emerging composers out there. And I think just about anyone will get a kick out of hearing his pieces first as rough midi sketches followed immediately by recordings of the actual piece. It’s startling (and comforting) to hear the difference.
- VC4: Over 5,000 Singers Signed Up Already
- Epic Djent Cover of Nox Aurumque
- The TED Live Virtual Choir
- Final day of EWS Tour!
- EWS US Tour Launches Tonight!
- Virtual Choir 4 First Look at ACDA
- TED 2013: Our First LIVE Virtual Choir
- Oh, Wait…
- The Live Virtual Choir has been chosen
- Six Weeks Until the East Coast Tour