Yesterday in the airport gift shop I hear this very familiar oboe solo wafting over the store soundststem. I listen more closely and can’t believe it: they are playing my Equus for orchestra! I am so excited, take my magazines to the counter and ask the woman, “do they play this piece often? I wrote this music!” She smiles at me strangely, and as I open my bag to take out my wallet I realize that the music is blasting from my iPhone; I must have accidentally started it at airport security. I blush like an idiot and get out of there as fast as possible.
- VC4: Over 5,000 Singers Signed Up Already
- Epic Djent Cover of Nox Aurumque
- The TED Live Virtual Choir
- Final day of EWS Tour!
- EWS US Tour Launches Tonight!
- Virtual Choir 4 First Look at ACDA
- TED 2013: Our First LIVE Virtual Choir
- Oh, Wait…
- The Live Virtual Choir has been chosen
- Six Weeks Until the East Coast Tour