Welcome to the Community

This is a place for us to come together and swap ideas, thoughts and questions with other people who love singing, composing and music in general! Sign up to get involved and join our community.

Sign In

Trouble signing in?

Join the Community!

Be the first to receive news on concerts, new merch, competitions and much more.

The Virtual Youth Choir is now LIVE! Visit virtualyouthchoir.com for all the information. #whatifyourvoice #virtualchoir
Lyrics to Fly to Paradise
  • Does anyone have lyrics to Fly to Paradise? It would be much appreciated.
  • AnnaBAnnaB
    @MichianaFin - Here you go; this is taken directly from the sheet music Eric provided to singers for 
    auditioning for the soloist parts.  Incredibly lovely, aren't they?  

And all she ever thinks about is being in any other place than this,
    'Cause she remembers having wings
    But she's forgotten what it's like to feel a paradise of bliss.
    And all I want to do is fly, just fly,
    Just fly.
    And all she ever thinks about is memories of soaring through the sky,
    'Cause she remembers having wings
    But she's forgotten what it feels like to fly.
    And all I want to do is fly, just fly,
    And all I want to do is fly,
    Just fly!

• yes they are. a friend of my suggested I audition for the advanced choir at my school with this because I have a large range. Thank you sooooo much!
  • Does anyone have the sheet music for the high solo? I don't remember the notes and am wanting to play it on a few instruments (hopefully). My email is [email protected] if anyone has it. ^^ Thanks~~!
  • AnnaBAnnaB
    @mintmusic - It should be in your inbox now.  I copied and pasted your email addy, so figure you'll get it, but please do post me here if you don't happen to, and I'll resend.  :)
  • would you send that sheet to my email too? [email protected] thank you so much.
  • Does anyone have the sheet music for Fly to Paradise they might be able to send me?
  • @dreinero - I'd be happy to send you the sheet music!  what's your email address?  I'm not on the forums much these days, but if you put a @ infront of my user name-- @AnnaB --I'll get notified that ya posted me a message, and I'll get you the sheet msuci as soon as I can! :)  
  • @AnnaB could you send me the sheet music for Fly to Paradise please, I would really appreciate it. My email address is [email protected]
  • @bendancholly - You should have PDFs of the sheet music for both all parts and the solo soprano part in your inbox now!  Thanks for asking.  :)  

Also, for anyone else who would like those, here are links to them:  

About Eric

Eric Whitacre is one of the most popular and performed composers of our time, a distinguished conductor, broadcaster and public speaker. His first album as both composer and conductor on Decca/Universal, Light & Gold, won a Grammy® in 2012, reaped unanimous five star reviews and became the no. 1 classical album in the US and UK charts within a week of release... view full bio

Connect With Eric