Eric’s new EP Enjoy the Silence is out now! His first release on vinyl, it features his arrangement of Depeche Mode’s Enjoy The Silence and a setting of a Rumi text - This Marriage - written for his wife Hila as a gift on their seventh wedding anniversary.
- What does the chord cluster mean to you?
- Conversation, Questions and Answers at UCLA
- Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 5 2014
- Concert with Minnesota Orchestra and Minnesota Chorale broadcast live on Minnesota Public Radio
- Rehearsals under way for Reimagine at Union Chapel
- Eric on BBC Radio 3 In Tune with Laura Mvula
- Eric’s 2011 TED Talk available in 36 languages
- Eric Whitacre Singers to perform in Koblenz (Germany) and it’s your chance to join them on stage.
- Classic FM’s 50 Moments that rocked the classical music world
- A Nevada Composer Creates Global Choirs – KNPR Nevada Public Radio