You’ve seen our production of Virtual Choir 4: Fly to Paradise, now it’s your turn. The community takeover.
VC4 was always destined to be a remix project, hence the choice of Fly to Paradise with soloists, choir and electronica. So now we’re providing the tracks of the final master for you to create your own audio remix. Whether you’re a choral purist, a music pro, a budding DJ or always looking to experiment with technology, this is your chance to create something new.
Over to you – make it your own. Everything you need can be found on this page and we would love for you to share your mixes and let us hear them. We have teamed up with SoundCloud who will play host to your creativity.
Full Terms and Conditions apply as you download the tracks.
Can’t wait to hear your work. Good Luck!
Before downloading and participating in this project, please read and agree to the following:
A SoundCloud Account is required to upload your remix and participate in the group.
Download the tracks
The download contains all 8 tracks in a 470 MB zip file.
Create your remix
The tempo changes are as follows:
- Bar 1 - 80bpm
- Bar 21 - 76.5bpm
- Bar 55 - 80bpm
- Bar 64 - 76.5bpm
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Eric Whitacre website (ericwhitacre.com).
The term ‘Impetuous Child Productions Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Harwood Hutton, 22 Wycombe End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1NB. Our company registration number is 830100. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, all text, images, illustrations, files, design, script, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services URL’s, technology, documentation and interactive features (collectively “website content”). Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Site Up Time
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website as accessible as possible with compatibility for all software and devices (mobile, tablet and otherwise). Please note that there may be times when our system may not be able to meet your technical requirements and the demands placed on the server due to the volume of visitors. Where possible we always try to resolve your technical issues and give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach these terms.
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website(s). If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of the clause above you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of Liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction
Our business’s name is: Impetuous Child Productions Ltd
Our business address is: c/o Music Productions Ltd, Pinewood Studios, Pinewood Road, Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, SL0 0NH. United Kingdom
Our contact details are: Telephone +44 (0) 1753 783739
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for planning to be part of Eric Whitacre’s VC4 Remix Project: The Community Takeover, available through ericwhitacre.com. Any remix you upload through this site is subject to these Terms and Conditions (Terms) so please read them carefully.
By downloading the tracks (VC4 Audio Remix Pack) and/or uploading your remix you are stating that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms below. Your agreement is with the Producers, Impetuous Child Productions Ltd (c/o Music Productions Ltd, Pinewood Road, Iver Heath, Bucks SL0 0NH UK) in respect of VC4 Remix Project: The Community Takeover (the Project).
These Terms and Conditions are supplemental to our general Terms and Conditions for ericwhitacre.com. You should also read SoundCloud’s Policy for details on how your data will be uploaded and shared.
- The VC4 Audio Remix Pack is made available to you for personal use only.
- You may download it and use it for personal entertainment and enjoyment only.
- Your remixes/creations shall be termed “VC4 Remixes” for the purposes of this agreement.
By agreeing to these Term’s and Condition’s, you can (exclusively for your own personal purposes):
- Remix the audio available in the VC4 Audio Remix Pack
- Sample the audio available in the VC4 Audio Remix Pack
- Mix the audio available in the VC4 Audio Remix Pack
- Incorporate the audio available in the VC4 Audio Remix Pack into your own material for personal use
- Upload your work to VC4 Remix Project: The Community Takeover (http://ericwhitacre.com/the-virtual-choir/remix)
Restrictions. You may not:
- Release for broadcast
- Sell or give the VC4 Audio Remix Pack(s) or part(s) of it to anyone else
- Release for sale in any format (No commercial use)
- Use in advertising
- Use in Film/TV or any other media
- Infringe anyone’s copyright in making your mix
All remix files should be clearly saved and credited with ‘Eric Whitacre’s Virtual Choir 4 Fly to Paradise Remix’ with your name or designation.
The master recordings and composition(s) made available on this site from time to time hereafter referred to as the VC4 Audio Pack remain the property and copyright of Impetuous Child Productions Ltd (c/o Music Productions, Pinewood Road, Iver Heath, Bucks SL0 0NH UK). Any remix of this copyright material remains under the ownership of Impetuous Child Productions Ltd.
The performances and recordings of Virtual Choir 4 singers included in the VC4 Audio Remix Pack(s) shall remain under the ownership of the Producers (Impetuous Child Productions Ltd.) per the Term’s and Condition’s of participation in Virtual Choir 4.
You agree to indemnify Impetuous Child Productions Ltd. against any third party costs paid by Impetuous Child Productions Ltd. pursuant to a third party claim which arises as a direct result of a breach by you of the foregoing warranties or representations.
Subject only to rights herein above granted to you, all rights of every kind and nature in said VC4 Audio Remix Pack(s) are reserved to Impetuous Child Productions Ltd. together with all rights of use thereof.
You warrant that you will not make any defamatory use of the VC4 Audio Remix Pack(s).
You warrant that you will not infringe anyone’s Intellectual Property Rights in creating your mix.
You warrant that there are no legal or other restrictions in place that would preclude you from entering into this agreement.
Impetuous Child Productions Ltd and/or its affiliates, agents or Licensees shall be entitled to distribute the “VC4 Remixes” for non-commercial purposes in any format whether now known or hereafter invented throughout the world in perpetuity.
In the event that Impetuous Child Productions Ltd at their discretion wish to commercially exploit the “VC4 Remixes” then you hereby agree to enter into good faith negotiations with Impetuous Child Productions Ltd.
Nothing herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership or co-authorship or co-ownership between you and any of the copyright holders either in and/or to the master rights or the publishers/composers rights.
You are responsible for maintaining your equipment and services required to access the VC4 Audio Remix Pack and upload process for VC4 Remix Project.
The data collected about you through sign-in as part of this process will not be shared with any third party for any purpose at all. You agree that any information provided is accurate, current and true, and that you will not impersonate any other person.
As part of this process you agree not to violate any local or international laws, nor transmit any inappropriate, libellous, obscene or non-Virtual Choir related material.
The Producers retain the right to change these Terms if necessary, and these will be posted on the Virtual Choir webpage on ericwhitacre.com as necessary. If you object to these changes you will need to contact Music Productions Ltd. Continued use of the site indicates your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions.
You are solely responsible for the security of your password and the confidentiality of the account through which you logged in to ericwhitracre.com.
You expressly agree that uploading a remix is at your sole risk. You agree that your audio will be stored on SoundCloud, under their Terms and Conditions. The Producers are not responsible to you for the loss of any data or any unavailability caused by the Producers or any third party.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you understand that to the extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances will any of the officers, directors, employees, agents or licensors be liable under any theory of liability for any incidental, indirect or exemplary damages of any known type without limitation. You agree to indemnify and defend these officers, directors, employees and consultants from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses or fees arising from your (or anyone using your account’s) violation of these Terms.
The content you upload, your remix, is protected by international copyright laws without limitation. These Terms and the relationship between you and the Producers are governed by British law. These Terms remain in full force and effect in perpetuity.
If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other Terms relating to this project, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Need some help? Got a question? Visit the Community Forum where you can get assistance from the Virtual Choir Team and Community.
Posted in: The Virtual Choir
26 comments, most recent by Esther_poole
Posted in: The Virtual Choir
166 comments, most recent by alessio_faedda
Posted in: The Virtual Choir
3 comments, most recent by Karter
Posted in: The Virtual Choir
20 comments, most recent by jaspah
Posted in: The Virtual Choir
1 comment, most recent by patrickwilliams