This material is intended to be made available for press and promoters. For any further information, please contact Meg Davies.
The Virtual Choir is a global phenomenon, creating a user-generated choir that brings together singers from around the world and their love of music in a new way through the use of technology.
- FeaturesInterview: Oxford Culture Review
- Concert ReviewsLA Times reviews the Los Angeles Master Chorale’s ‘Lux Aeterna’ concert
- Short EditorialThe Guardian: Facing the Music
- Short EditorialInstagram Blog – Finding Symmetry: The Music and Photos of Composer @ericwhitacre
- FeaturesStanford Arts Review: 5 Takeaways from an Evening with Eric Whitacre
- FeaturesThe Huffington Post “This Choir Might Restore Your Faith in Humanity”
- Concert ReviewsLimelight, Eric Whitacre in concert
- Concert ReviewsThe Washington Post, Eric Whitacre charms Strathmore crowd
- Short EditorialHarvard Business Review February 2011 – Eric Whitacre’s Grand Experiment in Virtual Collaboration – Anthony Tjan